In general, every applicant must bring the following to the Embassy appointment:
- A passport valid for at least six months from the appointment date.
- Confirmation of your Embassy appointment (you must pay the fee before your appointment, we can help you with that!)
- Confirmation page of the completed DS-160 form (we’ll do that for you!)
- A current photo (in some countries, the photo is taken at the Embassy)
- Supporting documents (such as: financial statements, a letter from an employer, an invitation letter from a relative or friend who will be hosting them in the US and proof or property) that prove ties to his or her country of residence.