B1/B2 Multiple (2)

$499 USD, U.S. Filing Fees included

Get Started


YOU NEED A B-1/B-2 VISA IF: You are traveling for business (such as meetings with clients and attending conferences) You are traveling for tourism And you plan to stay for six months or less. The B-1/B-2 visa is a combination of two visas (B-1 for business and B-2 for tourism) that will be valid for a number of years and allow multiple entries to the United States within that period. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND A B-1/B-2 visa does not allow you to work for or receive payment from an American employer. Certain countries belong to the US Visa Waiver Program. Citizens from member countries can travel with an ESTA instead of a visa if they are visiting for 90 days or less. Click here for the full list.


A non-refundable $160 US dollar per person fee is charged by the US government to process your visa application. The fee for Oliver’s services is $99 per person. All payments are done through our platform. The fees will be charged as part of the application process, not after.

How it works

Getting a visa is complicated, frustrating and sometimes scary. Oliver has worked hard to take all the difficulty out of the process. Our system was made with you in mind. We take your information here and then we take care of all the communication with the government. You just have to show up to your embassy interview.


Q: What happens once I submit?

A: Once you finish your application here, we'll take care of getting it together and into the hands of the United States agency responsible for your visas. We will be in touch within 48 hours if we need supplemental information or if we are ready to book an interview at the embassy.

Q: How long will the process take?

A: On average, users take 30 minutes to fill out the paperwork on Oliver. That's less than half the time it takes on the government site. Once you've finished, we will process your application in 48 hours or less and then you must schedule your visa interview. All in all, you should begin your process as early as possible because embassy wait times can be long.

Q: I've been rejected for a B visa before. Can I apply again?

A: Yes. You absolutely can. However, it is suggested to let some time pass between a rejection and a new application unless there is new information available.

Q: Can I extend my visa?

A: Yes, in certain cases, you may extend your stay an extra 6 months.

Q: Can I work in the United States with this visa?

A: "Business" does not mean gainful employment, but it does include a wide range of business-related activities (meetings, trainings, negotiations) for which you are not being paid in the United States. You may also seek medical treatment or travel as a domestic/personal employee.

Q: How long is a B visa?

A: A B visa is valid from 1-10 years depending on your country of origin. You may stay in the united states in periods of up to 6 months (maximum). The length of your stay is decided by the border crossing guard at the time of entry.

Get B1/B2 Multiple (2) for just $499 USD!
Get Started